Seriously. How good is pull-apart bread??
Bread is the kind of things that remind me in my darkest days that it’s all going to be okay. Bread is who you can turn to when you are alone. Bread will keep you warm at night. Bread is a twinkle of hope in a gloomy world.
Wow sorry that got a bit dark. But yeah, I love pull-apart bread. So much. Slicing bread is so last year. You just wanna get your hands right in there and get messy. Here are some bready-wheaty-glutenous recipes that’ll make you realise that there’s no such thing as bad carbs.
Click the images for recipes!
1. Cheddar Tailgating Bread
Hnnnffff. Will ya check out that cheesy goodness?
2. Nutella S’mores Pull-Apart
All your favourite things in one heavenly meal <3
3. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pull Apart Bread
This was eventually going to happen, let’s face it.
4. Apple and Cinnamon Puller
5. Cheesy Bread with Garlic, Bacon, Cheddar and Swiss.
OMG send help.
6. Cheesy Taco Pull-Apart
ALWAYS INCORPORATE TACOS.
7. Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart
Chicken makes everything better.
8. Bloomin’ Onion Bread
Onions are always a good idea.
9. Cinnamon Roll Pull-Apart
Sweet as pie.
10. Baked Brie Cheese Pull-Apart
11. Pull-Apart Pretzel Skillet with Cheesy Beer Dip
Has science gone too far?!
12. Jalapeno Popper Pull-Apart
That’s a spicy meatball.
13. Chocolate Cherry Pull-Apart
*love heart eye emoji*