It’s Nutella damn it!
Need we say more to convince you how awesome these recipes are.
From Tortes to Mousse, Cakes to Cookies and Macarons, they’re all filled with Nutella.
And if it’s not on the list and you’re craving it, just slap some Nutella on it.
“According to Nutella USA, ‘Nutella® spread, in its earliest form, was created in the 1940s by Mr. Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker and founder of the Ferrero company. At the time, there was very little chocolate because cocoa was in short supply due to World War II rationing.
So Mr. Ferrero used hazelnuts, which are plentiful in the Piedmont region of Italy (northwest), to extend the chocolate supply.’
Did you know that Nutella
• Has Over 50 Hazelnuts per 13 oz. Jar
• Contains No Artificial Colors
• Contains No Artificial Preservative
Click the images for recipes.
1. Nutella Mousse Cups
2. Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
3. Nutella Espresso Mousse Brownies
4. 2 Ingredient Flourless Nutella Cake
5. Chocolate Hazelnut Macarons
6. Nutella filled Venetian Frittelle
7. Nutella French Toast Rollups
8. Nutella Cake
9. Nutella & Sea Salt Fudge
10. Homemade Nutella Soufflés
11. Chocolate Bread Swirl with Chocolate-Nutella Filling
12. Nutella Sandwich Cookies
13. Nutella Cheesecake
14. Layered Nutella Mousse in a Jar
15. Nutella Meringues
16. Nutella Chocolate Torte
17. Nutella Cannelés Bites
18. 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
19. Nutella Truffles
20. Nutella Buns
Check this out