Whoever came up with this breakfast pizza is a genius. It’s practically a whole breakfast on a slice of bread!
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Pink Lady apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 pocketless pita breads (I used 7½ ” round pita breads)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 4 Tbsp. shredded swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven on 400F.
- In a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon ….
Get the full recipe at Little Broken