Can’t get enough of Buffalo chicken? We can’t either!
Feed it to us on pizza, in dippin’ strips, heck…hook us up to an IV! Or…skip the intravenous option and wow your mouth with the craziest flava eva when you pull together this incredible recipe for a Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring.
What You Need:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup onions, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 packets (6 ounce) cooked chicken, very finely diced
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
Check out the full recipe at TableSpoon