Crispy Potato Skins topped with a delicious mixture of potatoes, three cheeses, sour cream, crushed croutons and green onions.
- 4 russet potatoes
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, white parts only
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups garlic croutons, crushed, divided
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
Get the full RECIPE at DIETHOOD