Hey, nice to meet you Donut Fries.
We all know that donuts are amazing, right? Yeah. Of course. And we all know that fries are amazing, right? Yeah. Of course.
So, because life is short and we’re all greedy, let’s just get these two angelic food items in holy matrimony. Thanks to the legends over at Delish for this masterpiece.
Read the instructions below, or click here for the full recipe.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, such as Pillsbury Grands
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 c. rainbow nonpareils or sprinkles
- Roll out each biscuit until 3 to 4″ long. Slice into strips.
- Heat 1″ vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat until slightly bubbling. Add biscuit strips and fry until golden, turning once, 2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Roll donut strips in sugar and dip in melted chocolate, then top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.