Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner – Put Sriracha on everything!
According to About.com, Sriracha is extremely versatile and can be used in the following ways:
- Straight: Sriracha’s original use was as a dipping sauce. Squeeze some into a small bowl or squirt it straight from the bottle onto your favorite foods.
- Sauces: Sriracha’s spicy, tangy flavor pairs wonderfully with creamy dips and sauces. Mix some Sriracha into sour cream, mayonnaise, or cream cheese based dips for a little kick.
- Soups/Stews: Sriracha is often served with pho in Vietnamese restaurants but you can also try adding it to ramen, tomato soup, or gazpacho. Cream based soups, like chowders, also benefit from Sriracha’s kick.
- Meats/Marinades: Add Sriracha to teriyaki flavored marinades, BBQ sauces, meatballs, meat loaf, or chicken wings. Sriracha and meat were made for each other.
- Eggs/Cheese: Anything creamy, including cheese and egg yolks, balances perfectly with the spicy, tangy flavor of Sriracha. Add Sriracha to macaroni and cheese, cheese dips, cheese balls, or scrambled, fried, or deviled eggs.
- Drinks: Sriracha sauce adds a new twist to Bloody Marys or to regular tomato or vegetable juice.
We’ve gathered a few recipes for you to get all hot and spicy with.
Click on images for recipes.
1. Sriracha Salt
2. Spicy Banana Fritters
3. Sriracha Honey Almonds
4. Buffalo Sriracha Hummus
5. Spicy Sriracha Popcorn
6. Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
7. Watermelon Salad with Sriracha Vinaigrette
8. Sriracha Bacon
9. Avocado Toast with Egg & Sriracha
10. Baked Mango Sriracha Cauliflower Wings
11. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha Honey Drizzle
12. Tandoori Sriracha Chicken Skewers
13. Sriracha Shrimp and Quinoa
14. Beef Battered Fish Tacos with Sriracha Mayo