As the final season makes its way to our screens this April, what better way to get in on the GOT action than a few rounds of scotch whiskies inspired by the TV series.
Strong demand for the Game of Thrones-themed single malts, launched on pre-order by Diageo and broadcaster HBO. ‘The Game of Thrones Whisky Collection has been one of the most successful launches we’ve seen in recent times, with almost every line selling out on pre-order in less than two hours.’ – a spokesperson for the retailer told Decanter.com.
The full list of Game of Thrones single malt Scotch whiskies and its corresponding house:
- House Stark: Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost (suggested retail price: £48 for 70cl)
- House Tully: Singleton of Glendullan Select (srp: £38)
- House Targaryen: Cardhu Gold Reserve, (srp: £48)
- House Lannister: Lagavulin 9 Year Old, (srp: £65)
- The Night’s Watch: Oban Bay Reserve, (srp: £65)
- House Greyjoy: Talisker Select Reserve, (srp: £48)
- House Baratheon: Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old, (srp: £38)
- House Tyrell: Clynelish Reserve, (srp: £48)
The whiskies, priced between $65 – $130 per bottle or £38 and £65 per bottle will be available in Australia from liquor stores around the end of March. Amazon was also selling the whiskies on pre-order in several European countries and still appears to have stocks so get ordering.
And just like the great House of Martell, stay Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.