Lose yourself in this delicious Loaded Baked Potato Round recipe layered with Bacon and Cheese.
- 4 medium sized red potatoes or new potatoes, washed, sliced into thin rounds, about 1/4-inch thick (I use a mandolin to cut even rounds)
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground peppercorns
- 5 or 6 strips of bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, grease lightly with baking spray and set aside.
- Put the sliced potatoes in a pot filled with water and bring…
Full recipe at DietHood