These marbled Oreos are so super cute and easy. If you want a snack that’ll impress everyone but is really easy, then give these a shot! Although Oreos are perfect the way they are, it’s always fun to spice things up a little.
The creative team at Sprinkles For Breakfast have created this really cute recipe, and their blog is jam-packed full of other sweet goodies too.
Full recipe here, or scroll down. YUM.
- 1/4 pound melting chocolate
- Chocolate Coloring
- 20 Oreos
- Place wax or parchment paper on a flat work surface.
- Put melting chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring after each heating, until it is melted. Place 1/3 of the chocolate into a small bowl.
- Dip toothpick into chocolate color and swirl into the small bowl of melted chocolate. Repeat with remaining colors.
- Dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate, coating the back and front evenly.
- Lightly tap the cookie on the rim of the bowl to get off any excess chocolate.
- Place cookie on paper. Let them cool until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the cookies. Once the chocolate begins to lose the white color, add more of the white melted chocolate and chocolate color.