Tender and tangy chicken is marinated in flavors of margarita and lime, served atop a beautiful and colorful salad.
- 1/2 cup margarita mix
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 to 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1 can black beans, well rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- tortilla strips or chips, optional
- In a large freezer bag or Ziploc bag, combine margarita mix, lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder; stir until well combined and add chicken.
Get the full RECIPE at DIETHOOD