This quick and easy pasta cooks completely in one pot! With chicken, bacon, barbecue sauce, cheese, and pasta, it’s certainly a crowd pleaser!
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups whole wheat rotini (or other short pasta)
- 2 cooked, chopped chicken breasts (for raw, see note below)
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar, marble or mozza cheese
Find the full recipe at The Recipe Rebel.