We’re not kidding. An Oreo chocolate egg that’s been crumbed in Oreo cookie crumbs and then DEEP FRIED. I mean, come on.
DudeFoods.com is at it again with the wacky, out of this world and borderline insane recipes. They’re coming up with more and more hilariously ridiculous recipes and we’re loving it.
So if you dare, watch this video and scroll down for the recipe. Original recipe located here.
- 2 quarts oil for frying
- 3 packages Oreo Eggs
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Heat oil in deep fryer or heavy skillet to 375°F.
- Take Oreo cookies and sing a knife separate the frosting and the cookie discs and place in separate bowls.
- Throw Oreo cookie discs into a blender and blend until fine.
- Combine milk and eggs in bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Coat each Oreo Egg in flour, dip in egg wash and cover in crushed up Oreo cookies. Repeat this process again if necessary.
- Fry breaded Oreo Eggs for 90 seconds and drain on paper towels.
- Microwave the bowl of Oreo cookie frosting for 60 seconds and serve with Oreo Cookie Breaded Deep Fried Oreo Eggs.