These salted chocolate caramel and pretzel bars look so delicious, we literally can’t stop drooling. And they’re SO EASY. We’re serious. FOUR ingredients, you don’t even bake it, you don’t need any special equipment. It’ll be ready to devour in minutes.
The food blog Tastes Better From Scratch has created this masterpiece. They’ve got tonnes more incredible recipes to feast your eyes upon.
Full recipe here, or scroll down.
- 12 ounces good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (I like ghiardelli brand best for melting)
- 8 ounces mini pretzel twists (half of a regular 16-ounce bag)
- 11 ounce bag Kraft Caramel Bits
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 8 ounces of the chocolate chips gently in the microwave (on low heat, stirring every 15 seconds) until smooth. Spread the chocolate evenly over the parchment. Immediately add the pretzel twists over the top (it’s ok if they overlap!) and gently press them into the chocolate.
- Add caramel bits to a microwave safe bowl with 2 tablespoons water and melt according to package instructions (on high for 2 minutes). Stir well and drizzle the melted caramel over the top of all of the pretzels.
- Melt remaining 4 ounces of chocolate and drizzle over the caramel. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut or tear into pieces, Enjoy!