Delicious, lightened up Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo made with a lighter Alfredo Sauce using Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie.
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 8-ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Kefir
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- basil ribbons, for garnish
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Get the full RECIPE at DIETHOOD