I really need to move to Japan, they have the best everything.
Japanese sweets and pastry chain Ginza Cozy Corner will release on 18th of January, the Disney Tsum Tsum Collection. A line of their newest bite-sized cakes based on the rear ends of Disney characters.
These characters and their butts come in the following flavours:
● Chip, as a strawberry-chocolate tart
● Dale, as a banana-chocolate tart
● Olaf, as a yogurt-flavored roll
● Pluto, as a banana-flavored white chocolate tart
● Mickey Mouse, as a framboise jelly and white chocolate tart
● Minnie Mouse, as a white chocolate tart with framboise jam
● Winnie the Pooh, as a honey tart
● Alien, as a mint-flavored white chocolate tart
● Tigger, as a pumpkin tart with caramel-chocolate ganache
They’ll be available from January 18 until February 14 and will retail for 2,268 yen (about US$19). Cozy Corner has 519 locations spread all over Japan, so if you’re in the country, there’s bound to be one near you.