Filled with damn expensive ingredients such as
- Artisan country sourdough bread
- 40-year aged Wisconsin cheddar infused with 24-carat gold flakes
- Iberico ham (from free-roaming, acorn-eating pigs from southern Spain)
- 100-year-old aged balsamic vinegar
- white truffle aioli
- foie gras
- a sunny side up duck egg
- And served with a skillet of lobster macaroni on the side.
According to general manager John Gurgone, the restaurant has already sold around 10 or 12 of them.
So if you have that spare $100 lying around and feel a little bit fancy, go crazy and order it and please do let us know how it is. Bon appetite!
deca RESTAURANT + BAR is located on the 12th floor of The Ritz-Carlton Chicago, A Four Seasons Hotel. For reservations, book online or call 312 573 5160. To stay connected, follow Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @decaChicago.